All,

I've been cleaning out the shack closet and found some items I no longer
need (I think I've had one of every sound card recommended for the SDR1K!)
that I'm putting up for sale prior to taking a load of gear to the San
Antonio Hamfest in January.  Here are the items that may be of interest to
Flexers:

M-Audio Delta 44 with standard breakout box and Flex cable adapter pcb  $75
M-Audio Revolution 7.1 (Great CW sound card but has no mic input)
$50
M-Audio Audio Buddy Mic preamp
$40
Presonus Firebox (has the 96 kHz firmware fix)
$175

All above is in excellent condition, with original boxes and
manuals/software.
Non-smoking environment.  Buyer pays actual shipping (USPS or UPS, your
choice).

If interested, contact me off reflector at btracy at anvilcom dot com.

73

Bob Tracy K5KDN