-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Art Gartner
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 12:50 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] My Flex 5000A Went Dead

Yes, it happened to me. I received this unit on December 3. It's worked
fine until Saturday morning. While listening on 20M all the signal went
away and the noise dropped to the bottom of the panadapter. Could not
transmit. Took off the antenna on 20 and noticed no change in the noise.
Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and PowerSDR. Updated the fireware.
No change.

Guess I'll have to wait until Wednesday to talk to the FlexRadio guys.

Art, KA4M