Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] namens Gerald Youngblood (FlexRadio Systems)
Verzonden: ma 24-12-2007 21:01
Aan: FlexRadio List
Onderwerp: [Flexradio] Thanks to our Flexers

Dear Flexers,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for making this a great
year for FlexRadio.  You are the worlds best customers!  Your support has
allowed us to make the major manufacturing transition this year from the
SDR-1000 to the FLEX-5000 family.  Thanks to those of you who exercised
patience while we have gone through startup of a very complex new product
line.  We were caught a just bit off guard with the success of the new
products.

Here are a few things you can count on from FlexRadio one year from now:

1) The SDR-1000 and FLEX-5000 family will have higher performance;
2) The SDR-1000 and FLEX-5000 family will have more features;
3) The SDR-1000 and FLEX-5000 family will be more fun;
4) You get all that with just a software download; and
5) We will not be out of ideas about how to give you more of the above in
2009 and beyond;

It is truly a pleasure to hear from so many of you who have expressed your
enjoyment of our products.  Please tell your friends.

We at FlexRadio want to wish you all a Joyous Christmas and a prosperous New
Year.

73,
Gerald
President