-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Sweeney
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 3:21 PM
To: Flex Reflector
Subject: [Flexradio] SVN 2139 fixes CW by KY command with DX-Labs
Winwarblerand DM-780

Happy to report that the latest SVN 2139 has now fixed  CW by KY command
with DX-Labs Winwarbler program  and also Ham Radio Deluxe/DM-780 program.
.

Heretofore, I always got a freeze-up after about 20 characters sent trying
to use the CW by KY commands on DM 780 and Winwarbler.    The change log in
SVN 2139 states "found bug in KY command and fixed KY command trimming blank
commands":.  Whatever that did, corrected the problems with the freezes.
Can now use all the macros and logging in  DM-780, keyboard, or my paddle.
(Begali Signature paddle I will have you know)

The KY command CW is very smooth with better timing than using the VCOM
virtual ports for  keyboard CW.

73,  John,  N3WT