The SVN Test version has a CAT offset feature that will resolve the issue you
have reported.

-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan rooney
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 7:02 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] MixW Frequency

That worked for me as well with MixW. MixW now shows the correct frequency on
the waterfall.

Do you know how to solve the 1kc difference when spotting?  I use dxlabs
spotcollector and all my RTTY spots are off by 1kc.

73,

Dan KG0AQ

--Forwarded Message Attachment--From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 9 May 2008 17:30:23 -0700Subject: Re: [Flexradio] MixW
FrequencyPete, Go to Setup | CAT Control. Check "DigL/U Returns LSB/USB". That
should fixit. 73, Steve N6VL -----Original Message-----From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter SpaderSent: Friday, May 09,
2008 5:42 PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [Flexradio] MixW Frequency I am using the
5000A trying out MixW and it seems to be working well. Onething I notice,
however, is that the frequency it reports is about 2 kc off.>From what I have
read I supect it has to do with my particluar soundcard.Since the soundcard in
a notebook (I am using the Dell XPS M1730) and thesoundcard is not that easily
replaced, is there any way of adjusting thesettings in MixW or SDR (1.10.4) to
make the frequency accurate? Pete (K2HGO)