All,

It's been at least year since I last surveyed the user group to see what
third party software is being used so it's time to update the list.  At your
leisure, please send me a list of ALL the third party programs you are
successfully using with your Flex radio (loggers, digital, comm, audio,
etc).

If you have a third party program that doesn't work, I'd like to know that
also.

Unless you have something you particularly want to share with the group,
just reply directly to me so we reduce the clutter on the reflector.

Thanks,

Bob K5KDN