-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Lou Aguilar
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 12:25 PM
To: FlexRadio List
Subject: [Flexradio] PowerSDR for the small font challenged

Hi all,

I have a question regarding PowerSDR being run on a PC with screen
magnifying software. I use Zoomtext and the software have to be shut
off when using video intensive programs like Flight simulator X. I
guess this software replaces something in the video stack that impales
any high video app.

Does PowerSDR need all the Video power it can get from the Video card?

Is anyone on the list using ZoomText with PowerSDR?

Thanks,

de KN1W

Luis Aguilar
KN1W