From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Jim Barber
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 3:06 AM
To: FLEX USERS
Subject: [Flexradio] PowerSDR - amp tuning pulser?

I've searched the archives and forums and can't find any requests for an
amplifier tuning pulser feature for PowerSDR.

It seems to me it would be a "natural" feature...? Perhaps a pop-up
window with sliders for duty cycle, level and a button that would key
the radio/pulser for an adjustable number of seconds. (allowing the op
to turn a bit to the side to twiddle knobs - larger amps often end up a
small distance from the main position)

My 8877's and I would be grateful if such a thing were to be considered
for a future release.

Thanks,
Jim Barber, N7CXI