To: "Clay W7CE" <w...@curtiss.net>
Cc: <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 4:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] firmware update

To: FlexRadio User Reflector subscriber

The topic you posted to the FlexRadio User Reflector contains subject material that is best suited for the FlexEdge Reflector. This reflector, the FlexRadio Users Reflector, is designated only for discussion and support for officially released and supported hardware, system, and software configurations.

Reason: Any and all discussion regarding experimental versions of PowerSDR (SVN versions) are no longer appropriate for the FlexRadio Users Reflector

In the future, topics that pertain to discussions of “leading edge” experimental, alpha, and beta [SVN] software/firmware and hardware/system configurations should only be posted on the FlexEdge Reflector.

For more information about the FlexEdge Reflector, please see the following web page:
http://www.flex-radio.com/Support.aspx?topic=Reflector_Description

Thank you for your cooperation while we transition to the new FlexEdge Reflector.

-Tim
---
W4TME
FlexRadio Systems - Info Management Admin.
"Tune in Excitement"