From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of John Vandenberg
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 1:36 PM
To: FlexRadio Mailings
Subject: [Flexradio] FlexRadio Profiler

I installed the program (V1.06 beta SVN3317) but it gives me an error
"config file not found". Apparently it is looking  for "config.xml".
Were do I get it or create it?

Note: Earlier it also was looking for 'profiles.xml' which I  downloaded
and put in the FlexProfiler directory. Was this the right thing to do?

John VE3DVV