And another thing...

The auto spell checker mangled the subject line and I missed it. It should have read, as it does now, "V/U module is *now* available for ordering from the OLS". But I assume most figured that it was a typo since I didn't get flamed too badly about it HI HI.

Sorry for that.

-Tim
---
W4TME
FlexRadio Systems - Info Management Admin.
"Tune in Excitement"