Hi, Monty:

FWIW, here's a couple from my 3000 in Miami:
http://www.w3am.com/flex/

One centered on 14.200 begun a few minutes before the start of FD at 1800Z, runs maybe 20 minutes.
The other is several minutes from later in the evening on 21.300.

Monty Allen wrote:

Team,

I was so excited to share my FD I/Q recordings with my club that I
neglected to save them properly.  Last night I realized I lost them
when I upgraded my PowerSDR software (and removed the original
PowerSDR software that I had).  Now I can just kick myself.

Does anyone have any plans on posting their recordings to the web?
If so, will you let me know?

Monty