To: "Flex Reflector" <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 5:26 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] Multitasking while running 5000A--or dedicated computer?

I'm planning the purchase of a 5000A.

I'm also going to purchase a new computer--probably a Core i7 machine with a
fast video card and two monitors.

I'm used to having a logging program running (DXLab Suite), and some
Internet windows open.

Can you run a 5000A with these other things going on at the same time?

What is your experience in this regard?

Thanks,
Dan - W4TQ