I wouldn't get too excited about USB3 yet. Intel does not support USB3 in any of their chip sets yet and is not expected to until sometime in the middle of 2011. Until Intel jumps on the bandwagon (which they will), there will be too many computers without USB3 for it to be a serious contender. Even then, it will take a couple of years before most computers support it. A company like FlexRadio should not even consider USB3 before 2012.

73,
Clay  W7CE