The Flex Knowledge Base menu for 5000a ECOs is at http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseCategory22.aspx

To maintain a KB that includes a menu for FLEX-5000a ECOs and NOT actually list ECOs there implies that there are none, at least to me.

I think Flex should either remove the ECO menu in the KB or else actually list the admitted ECOs there. That is just my opinion, but I would bet many others share it.

Jerry W4UK