I'm still using Com-0-Com with Windows 7-64. No issues, but you absolutely must have the 64 bit version (signed). You can run 32bit programs with Win7-64 but not 32 bit drivers.

Most people are moving to VSPmanager. I haven't-- no point messing with success, but I would use VSP manager if I built another computer.

Steve WA7DUH