I've got one of those, and the other big USB ShuttlePro "Super Mouse" thing.

I've gone through setting them up, doing the configurations, and for a casual user like myself, it's not worth it.

I prefer to use just my Logitch Trackman Wheel, as It does everything I need, and it's easier to use.

73, Jim  KQ6EA