At 10:05 AM 1/9/2012, Tony Estep wrote:
On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Jim Jerzycke <kq...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Of course now that I have one of the Hercules "DJ Control" boards, and can
> "spin knobs" with my Flex 5000, I think the Kenwood's days are numbered!
============
Agreed, Jim. The best thing about the FT1000 series and their
successors was that the radios were specifically designed for split
operation: DX in one ear, pile in the other, etc. The Flex has all
those same facilities, but obviously when you need to operate two or
three controls simultaneously, you can't do it with just a mouse. When
the Herc is added, you get all the goodies.

Tony KT0NY

DITTO! Plus, it never changes focus. I LOVE my Hercules DJ.

Maybe Flex will support it officially some day.

Jerry W4UK