Not sure I can even describe this issue properly but I've got my Flex 1500
running fine with Writelog controlling the SDR and VAC running the CW reader.

But when I fire up Writelog's CW keyer it keys the SDR but doesn't create a dot
or dash. Similarly I had problems getting MMTTY to send properly. It would key
the SDR but the tones were indecipherable.

Sounds like a sound card issue expect the VAC seems to be running fine and the
virtual cables show up in the SDR VAC control panel.

Might be a ports issue but Writelog is controlling SDR just fine and CW from a
keyer into the 1500 runs fine.

I've gone established a restore point on the computer and deinstalled and
reinstalled all the software to no avail.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm running out of ideas.

Best regards,

Peter - VE3HG
VE3HG Blog
Follow VE3HG On Twitter