Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 5:26 AM
To: Flex Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Laptops & Flex Radios

Edit:
I am using a flex 3000.

Kermit, I am currently using an HP Probook fairly current model, win 7 8g memory with pc express slot. In that slot I have a firewire card with the TI chipset. I can't tell you the brand as I don't remember.

This combination works just as well as the home computer, and the CW latency is almost non-existant.

Bob, K4DJG