WOW - 15 more copies were downloaded this morning since I asked about it here.

Anybody installed it yet? I did but after checking to see how it turned out I see I only got my standard two cables. Maybe I did something wrong.

I am in the middle of the BARTG RTTY contest now so will wait until later to find my problem.

I had a gradually increasing latency delay with VAC 4.09 which was a nuisance in lengthy contest running - had to periodically turn VAC off/on to fix it (didn't always work). After running an hour I haven't noticed the problem yet, so maybe that is gone (fingers crossed).

Jerry W4UK