I got you beat.
I put a whole new super floor in xyl's 350 square foot kitchen in April. She wanted something to fit in our Country Style Home decor. You can take the farm girl out of the country, but not the country out of the farm girl.
My knees still haven't stopped hurting.
So a new radio is possible with no questions asked.