The Flex radios are not the most stable when set to very low power settings. This has been confirmed in operation by some attempting to use their Flex radios with linear amplifiers using a low drive level of around 5 watts. I had this confirmed in a telephone conversation with a technical person from Flex Radios. This condition may vary depending on the type of linear amp being used.

Terry