From: "Rod Brink" <k...@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 10:26 AM
To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Must turn on PSDR twice

I too have this problem. I believe it's related to the default Sample Rate that comes up on startup in Flexradio Global Settings (blue icon on the desktop). If the default doesn't match the sample rate last used in the main program (in Setup/Audio), it takes two starts to get them in sync. In my case I always run at 96k but the default in Global Settings frequently (but not always) comes up 48k. Then it takes two starts. If the default comes up 96k it takes only one start.

I'm running W7.  Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I've mentioned this before to Flex Support but apparently they don't see this happening in the lab.

73,
Rod KQ6F