I don't know the design values, but crude measurements on my display indicates a full unstretched single instance is about 1040 pixels wide by about 620 pixels high.

Many modern video cards will let you rotate the display, so if you could rotate a conventional 1920x1040 display, you could place one above the other and still have a 1040w x 680h space at the bottom for other stuff. Come to think of it, a third instance of PowerSDR would fit there!

Jerry W4UK