Is the tuned freq stable when you tune through an I/Q recording you have made? Some recent PSDR versions shifted the spectrum up about 9kHz as soon as you touched the vfo.

Jerry W4UK

At 11:21 AM 9/5/2012, Craig Gagner wrote:

  _____

From: Craig Gagner [mailto:crgag...@charter.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 10:38 AM
To: 'Tim Ellison'
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Announcing the release of PowerSDR v2.4.4

Ok due to operator error, the wave menu works just fine. Open the options
and set both to post processed and it records perfectly ! So I just need to
pay a little more attention to what I'm doing and stop pulling the trigger
so quickly on possible bugs !!

Thanks Tim, as always Flex support is AWESOME !!!

73

Craig, W1MSG

  _____