This is how it is supposed to work. MOX is not PTT. Those are lines on the mic jack and a jack in the back. The MOX is how someone operating remote through applications like Teamviewer or MS Remote Desktop keys up the transmitter with audio input from VAC, not the station mic. With "Allow PTT to Override VAC" set, then someone keying a PTT line (not MOX) overrides the audio coming in from VAC and gets it from the local station mic inputs.

At least that is how mine works. And it needs to work that way for my purposes.

Steve WA7DUH