SDRDataTransfer v5.2.0 has been released & is available for download from my
website.

This release has 2 major changes.

1.)  The "Force EEPROM Re-Load" function has been removed.  With various
changes to PowerSDR over the year (I am not talking about recent changes),
the necessity for this function has been diminished.

2.)  The program now checks both the source & destination databases to make
certain that they are complete before allowing them to be used in a
transfer.  Admittedly, it is a very primitive check, but it will catch a
partial database that is created the 1st time PowerSDR is run & PowerSDR is
not shut down properly. It will NOT catch a database that has otherwise been
corrupted.

73, Ray, K9DUR
http://k9dur.info