Fwiw, run remote 100% of the time, and use several things for different situations.

For Remote Desktop access, I prefer Radmin, but also use VNC and LogMeIn. The latter two are mostly for work with my iPad and iPod Touch.

For audio, primarily use IPsound, but also Skype, RemAud, and most recently Fideliphone. Have to use Skype with the iPad/Pod. Would love to have another audio alternative to Skype for those.

Also have TeamViewer installed, but don't care for the audio.

For traveling using hotel wifi and such it usually means Skype and LogMeIn to get thru firewalls.

Gary
W3AM

Dave Movius wrote:

Using Flex 5000 for local and remote operation.  Using TeamViewer for
remote access and Skype for remote audio.  Interested in other remote
access options and comparisons to TeamViewer, as well as other audio
links (eg, RemAud) comparisons.