Icom, Yaesu, and Kenwood sometimes go through several iterations of their
operating manuals before the model is discontinued. They, as far as I
know, never notify the world that a specific operating manual or service
manual has been updated. The only way for the owner to know is to compare
the issue number and/or date stamp on their manual for a more recent
issue number or date stamp of the manual that might be posted on their
spefic site or by checking with manufacturer's parts department.

Pete, WA2CWA
http://www.manualman.com