Hi, Bill

My Flex 5000 Operators Manual says the XVTX/COM ports outputs up to +5dBm, and is adjustable.

73, Jim  KQ6EA

On 10/18/2013 04:28 AM, Bill Tynan wrote:
I have be trying interface transverters with my Flex 5K. I started with a DEMI
222 MHz 25 Watt output unit which is set up for 28 MHz from the radio and no
more than 10 milliwatts drive.

I received a beacon located approximately 70 miles from me very well. However,
when I went to check the power output on transmit, I got none.

Further checks with an HP 432A power meter showed only - 2 dBm output from the
5K's transverter port. This is, apparently not enough to drive the DEMI
transverter. This was with the Drive level on the console set at Max and the
power on the transverter screen set at 100.

Does anyone know the spec power output for the transverter port? I cannot find
it in the manual and previous perusal of the Knowledge Center for transverter
interfacing information has revealed little.

Thanks very much for any help.

73,

Bill Tynan, W3XO