Looks identical to the Linemaster "Hercules" one I have.

I think you could drive an Abrams tank over it, and *maybe* chip the paint.....

73, Jim  KQ6EA

On 10/20/2013 02:56 AM, Drax Felton wrote:

These ones are good
http://www.ssccontrols.com/homepage-heavyduty.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Duane
- N9DG
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 5:51 PM
To: 'Alan NV8A'; flexradio@flex-radio.biz; Frank Coffey
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Any recommendations on a good foot switch?

The Motorola switches I've seen all seem to be OEM branded Linemaster
Clipper series switches, look to be either dual 632-S (SPDT), or 635-S
(DPDT) models. So no need to look for anything Motorola specific to get that
level of ruggedness. And they are rugged, I think you could even drive your
car over them if you are so inclined.

The Linemaster Clipper type switches also come in a wide treadle versions.
And pretty much any of them can be found easily on that big auction site. I
have picked some up over the years and never paid more than about $20 for
any one of them, usually brand new, new condition. For my use I just screwed
the various Clipper 63x foot switches I have down to a 16x48 inch wood
platform under the radio bench, so they don't move no matter what. The
clipper series are also quite repairable, as the internal switch is just a
generic microswitch which are readily available from many sources.