Additional info (windows 7 & 8)--
the wave files created with the "quick record" and "quick playback" buttons on the front panel are located in %appdata%\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR vx.y.z

%appdata% is a system variable that by default resolves to "c:\users\<username>\Appdata\Roaming" in windows Vista, 7 and 8.

However, the wave files created on the Wave tab by default are stored in that directory you found in %homepath%\my music\powersdr. If it was empty I'd guess you haven't recorded anything initiated from the Wave tab, unless you save the recorded wavefile somewhere else.

At least that is where I find them on my computers....

Steve WA7DUH