Per Jim's request and help, I have run the latency test and my machine runs at 250-300 us latency. Thanks Jim. Looks like I'm good to go.

73, Dave

On 1/31/2014 9:55 AM, Jim Jannuzzo wrote:
Dave,
Macs are often superb platforms for PowerSDR.
Two threshold requirements for a PC to run PowerSDR:  It has to be able to run a Firewire
connection, and it has to have low to moderate "DPC latency".
To check on the latency of your PC, download DPC LAT.exe from www.thesycon.de
  If your latency is less than 500us, you're fine to run PSDR.  If it's between
500 and 1000,  you Should see which driver(s) or other programs are mucking up
your works.  If it's over 1000, you Must track down and kill offending programs.
Get the baseline numbers, and let's hear back from you.
  Jim KJ2P