From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Dave
Gomberg
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 5:51 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] F3K acting up

I have a Flex 3000 with PSDR 2.7.2 that has been running generally fine
until this PM.
When I went to tune, no power out was shown.  I rebooted XP Pro SP3 and one
tune effort worked a bit, but subsequent efforts showed no power out again.
I took power off the F3K and the PC, then powered all back on, symptom
continued.  When I ATU or Tune, the SWR sweeps down the full range of the
meter, then starts back again at the high end.
Something is screwed up, but I have no idea what.
What should I do now?

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     Programming since 1961
All addresses, phones, etc. at http://www.wcf.com/ham/info.html

-----
No virus found in this message.

-----