Rick,

The HF output bridges work normally,  there no RF measurement of the the
VHF/UHF module.   There are two bridges in the 5000 with the ATU ,  one is
mounted on the ATU itself and the one reporting in PowerSDR , forward and
reverse in the TX Metering.     If the ATU is not reporting in the ATU menu,
The radio needs to go back to FlexRadio for repair.   I would not try to remove
the ATU yourself,  easy to damage the interconnecting cabling for the V/U
module .    Open a support ticket,    http://helpdesk.flexradio.com

73,
Dudley
WA5QPZ