Jim -

Yes there is, and you need to work with Flex Support to get it. It will be
in the form of a small software utility keyed to your specific 3000. Of
course, Flex has to verify you licenses. If have seen mention of the
details, but don't remember much, other that Flex builds it for you
specific radio.

73

Ken  AC0HO