community. Says sign in to post I AM signed in!!
From: "Steven Hess" <flameb...@gmail.com>
Date: 2/28/14 9:00 am
To: "FlexRadio reflector" <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>

FlexRadio
 You have a problem
 It says sign in to post when I am trying to post. I am signed in.
 I can't post. No good.

 I also don't like the fact we non SmartSDR users have to go hunting for our
 products.
 It's like you are relegating us to second class status by hiding our
 products on your community and support portal.

 Yes I am a little frustrated.

 Steven