And the external GPS can be used with present software, right?

Jerry W4UK

At 10:59 AM 5/19/2014, Graham Haddock wrote:
Hi Jerry:

The 6700 has an external 10 MHz input on the rear panel. It is an RCA jack on the upper left
side of the RCA jack cluster on the rear of the radio.

Input level specs are +4 dBm  (1.0V) minimum, to +15 dBm maximum.

If you would like to download the hardware reference manual for this product,
please go to our website, and look under "Documentation"

73's
--- Graham / KE9H

==

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Jerry Flanders <<mailto:jefland...@comcast.net>jefland...@comcast.net> wrote: In the 6700 rear panel views, I don't see any input for an external 10 MHz GPS reference. I already have a Trimble Thunderbolt unit I use with my 5000 and would like to use it with a 6700.

Do I have to get the Flex GPS option to get GPS stability?

Jerry W4UK