Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2014 2:08 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Sound card settings?

Gary,
Regarding your email below. This is the first time I've notice that this
might be a problem. I knew that all the settings inside PowerSDR should be
the same but didn't know about the external sound card settings! So now I
double checked, in 'setup' I have 'Audio' 'Primary' set to Buffer of 2048
and Sample rate of 96000. In VAC 1 I have the same but 'stereo' is not
clicked. Should it be? I'm running a F3000 so there is no VAC 2.

Then on my sound card of the PC, used to do just the normal PC sounds and
such I have it set to 24 bit 96000 Hz for playback, I also checked the
other set of speakers and the two Line 1 and Line 2 playbacks were all
shown as Virtual Audio Cables. Set them all to 24 bit 96000 Hz. Should I
also have all the 'Recording' inputs set to that? I show 10 items on that
list, mics, lines, and S/PDIF.
Thanks & 73,
Dave KD5FX
Message: 3