Now THIS, is true customer service!

Well done, Neal!

73, Jim  KQ6EA

On 06/17/2014 07:08 PM, Neal Campbell wrote:
Hi all

I you purchased a computer from me  in the last year, I would appreciate a
few moments of your time.

In a couple of the DX Dream Machine computers, I used as a graphics card
one using an R7 260x chipset. This card has a flaw that gives sporadic
errors and is just bad news. Driver updates are not fixing the instability
and it obviously is having negative effects on smartSdr users.
?
Could you look and see if I used this graphics card in your computer? Go to
the device manager (Start Button->Control Panel->Device Manager) and look
at the entity Display Device, if it says anything like AMD R7 xxx please
let me know by sending me an email to nealk...@gmail.com.

I would like to replace it with a more stable card to prevent any future
problems you might have!

73
Neal
Neal Campbell