Hi Gerald

I tried to set up a way to receive a copy of every posting, as you have done, but am unable to specify that I want EVERY posting, even new ones I have not seen from new members I am not aware of.

How do I specify that I wish to FOLLOW ALL PRODUCTS, as you apparently have done? Perhaps "follow products" is a management privilege only company personnel have? I don't see how to set that up.

Hoping for more details, I looked for your post on this topic to the community. I couldn't find it there.

Jerry W4UK

On 6 Sep 2014, at 17:41, Gerald Youngblood <ger...@flexradio.com> wrote: > > ... I have my community profile set to send me an email with > every posting on the community. ...