Solution: I thought I had this problem before, then it came to me to check the battery in my Yamaha CM500, dead as a doornail, no mic into Flex. Just so you know....

I am having a problem I had once before with my F3K, when I tune it seems to work fine, but when I transmit, the Fwd Pwr shows 0 watts out. As I recall the fix was to restore an older database, so I did that, but no cigar.
What is the received wisdom as to how to handle this situation?

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     Programming since 1961
All addresses, phones, etc. at http://www.sfwcf.com/ham/info.html