Darryl,

I suspect you are missing part of the FireWire driver,leave the radio off,
remove the FlexRadio driver in the Programs and features,  REBOOT the computer,
rerun the PowerSDR installer, REBOOT ,  be sure the computer is completely
rebooted ,  then turn the radio on .   Be sure to wait long enough for all
three drivers to install, 3 or 4 minutes , best to check the FW driver that all
is ok.    Or start PowerSDR.

Good luck. ,

73,
Dudley