From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Chris
Tate - N6WM
Sent: October 14, 2016 12:50 PM
To: Mardy Eedson; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Maestro to monitor

Mardy Just a quick follow up.  My mistake Looking at my notes this exact
functionality is not on any radar scope I have.  so using the suggestions
below are your options for the time being.

~C./WM

Hi Mardy.

Not at this time, this is planned future functionality.

You could put a video camera aimed at it.. (not the best option)  or use
SSDR on the computer (the better option) to project the radio functions on
the overhead.  if you need to break out the log onto a different screen you
could use a second monitor.

Chris
N6WM
Flex Contesting Champion