I purchased this several years ago and never ended up installing it since I upgraded to a F5K shortly after purchase. Before I modify this to work with my F5K I figured there may be a F1K user that might be interested in this.

DownEast Microwave 2 meter transverter designed to mount in and work with the F1K. 5-10mW output. I have not installed or used/tested this transverter. Includes mounting plate, BNC connectors and hardware.

$140 shipped CONUS. AK/HI may require additional shipping charge. I am not interested in shipping this internationally please.

73, Robert KR7O/YB2ARO, DM07ba/OI52ee  (ex.  N7STU)
DXCC  6M #1122
WAZ  6M #112
VUCC  6M, 2M

www.vhfdx.com (KR7O/YB2ARO pages)
Looking for old VHF QSL cards and logbooks.