> oh, I see what you mean -- the closing tag in the joystick.xml file.
> Strange thing I didn't caught it while testing...

I know what happened. First, I tested it without the joystick.xml change
and it worked (yoke controls the cyclic). Then I put the "true" in, and it
worked (yoke control of cyclic disabled). Then I changed
it to what you have seen, and it still was controlling the cyclic,
yet in the very startup (which had scrolled off my screen) there
was an XML parser warning (which didn't harm the rest of the startup).

V.