> There are a number of minor issues remaining:
> - For some reason I have minor alpha problems with the panel where the
> outside world can be seen through the bottom edge of some instruments. I
> haven't been able to get to the bottom of this. I'm not sure whether this
> is an issue with my graphics card or not. I don't see the same issue with
> the c182, which I used the same panel approach on.
Same here with a radeon9600.

And there is a hole on the upper side of each wing where the upper surface
connects to the wingtip. It looks like you "optimized" one vertex to much.

Oh and one more funny view is when you look from the outside at the plane's
roof, you can see thru the windows and the bottom of the plane to the ground.
Could be a bit scary for the passengers :-)

Will now go and fly some patterns...

Cheers, Torsten