Hi all,

    Here it is again with my screen streamer patch.

    http://pigeond.net/~pigeon/fgfs.osg-plib.ss.20070820.patch

    It now supports two capture methods. The plain old GL capturer, and
the new OSG Render-to-texture capturer, which should be more efficient
for some people/cards/drivers.

    Please read the docs and examples in the screenstreamer.cxx for full
details.

    The patch works for both FG plib and osg branch, though for plib you
will need to change the #define HAVE_OSG to 0 (as there isn't an
existing #define or anything I could use for that yet).

    And to just for fun and to show what you can do with the streamer,
I've setup an experimental mpcam live camera hooked up with the FGMap.
So you can *actually* see them flying side by side to the map.

    Just goto:

    http://mpserver02.flightgear.org/?mpcam

    Then click on the video icon near the top right. You'll need flash
support in your web browser. The map will automatically follow whoever
the mpcam is targeting.

    It is basically a FG running with the screen streamer. The stream is
being transcoded on the fly into video (in this case, into flash video).
It currently uses Syd's MIBS, with thanks for him fixing a few issues in
the last few days. On the page you can select next and previous target
to watch, goto the target immediately (useful when the camera got lost,
lags or get stuck), as well as zooming in and out.

    There is only one instance of FG running and so everyone is watching
(and controlling) the same camera. Try not to fight too much :)
Bandwidth-wise I've set it to only allow roughly 20 people to watch at
the same time.

Pigeon.