> Jon,
> No, that .infig.status is literally what I'm getting.
> I don't have a file called Makefile.solo.  Can you tell
> me where to get that file?  Thanks for your help, I've
> been struggling with this over the weekend.
>
> Mark

I guess the make dist action does not include the Makefile.solo's in the
distribution - it really should. Ross?

Until then, you can either do a CVS checkout:

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=19399

You can also download individual files from CVS using a web interface:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jsbsim/JSBSim/

For instance, here is Makefile.solo in teh JSBSim/ directory:

Go here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jsbsim/JSBSim/Makefile.solo

then click on "(download)", and you'll get here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jsbsim/JSBSim/Make
file.solo?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

Jon